THURLOW BEACH APARTMENT, NELSON BAY, NSW
Thurlow Lodge is just 2.5 hours north of Sydney at Nelson Bay in stunning Port Stephens.
IN THE HEART OF NELSON BAY
Two-bedroom apartment available for weekend, mid-week and weekly bookings, from just $525 per week!
Thurlow Lodge is just 2.5 hours north of Sydney at Nelson Bay in stunning Port Stephens. With beautiful bays, beaches, dolphin and whale watching, seafood, wineries, adventure activities and much more on offer, it makes for a fabulous weekend or holiday for our members. As the visitor guide states, Port Stephens is a perfect location “for adventure lovers, food lovers, nature lovers, and fun lovers.”
Our comfortable, budget two-bedroom apartment is available for weekend, mid-week and weekly bookings.
It is located right in the heart of Nelson Bay in easy walking distance to Dutchmans Beach, the Marina and shopping centre. The unit sleeps 5 people with a bright, airy living area and balcony with views through tall trees to the water. Its laundry is fitted with a washing machine and dryer, and the unit complex has a swimming pool and secure parking. It is non-smoking with no pets allowed.
Our properties are available only to Members and their guests.
Our two-bedroom apartment sleeps up to five, has water views with a short stroll to the centre of Nelson Bay.
Beautiful views of Nelson Bay.
2 bedrooms, sleeps up to 5.
Exclusive use of unit complex pool.
Walk to shops
Easy walk to shops, cafes, restaurants.
Full kitchen for self-catering.
- Bedroom 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 single bunk bed (2 beds), 1 single bed, 1 single trundle
- Bathroom: shower, bath, vanity
- Toilet: separate facility
- Kitchen: 1 single sink ,1 electric cook top/oven, fridge/freezer, 1 microwave
- Lounge Room: 2 lounges, TV, coffee table
- Dining: no dining table – breakfast bar is part of the kitchen
- Laundry: dryer, washing machine, iron and ironing board
- Balcony: accessible via lounge with Bay views
- Pool: unit complex has a pool
- Undercover parking
- Bookings are made on a first-in basis
- This is a self-catered apartment so please bring your own fitted sheets, top sheets, and pillowcases. Quilts and covers, and pillows are provided. You will need to take bath and beach towels, and tea towels.
- There are 4 single beds, one is a trundle, plus a double bed
- Pick up from the Winnings office at Nelson Bay; contact is Shelly Gill, Winnings 19 Stockton St, Nelson Bay NSW 2315, phone: (02) 4984 0100.
A mandatory cleaning and administration fee is required for a stay of any duration ($85.00). Regardless of the length of your stay, the once-off fee will be automatically added at checkout/time of payment.